CONSULTANT (From 1997)
Search of the best expression of the grapes for the best expression of the wine.
Soil studies with pedological analysis – Potential of the evolution with the best ad equation between rootstock – grape variety- foliage management…
- Wine growing strategy Bordeaux (for various châteaux and in various areas) and Internationally as Spain, Chile, Argentina, Lebanon, China, South Africa, Georgia,…in relation with the winegrowing manager: pedological adaptation of the rootstocks, grape varieties…for the plantation
- Interactivity Vine-Wine: Necessity of the continuity and logical actions, and of the inter influences. Necessity of the adaptation for the different wine profiles
Global appraisal of estate, from the vineyard to the different materials, checking of the adequate elements of quality. The appraisal allows to determine the global value (vineyard and wines) but also to show the critical points to modify it to reach the right goal.
L’audit permet par un état des lieus, de faire apparaître les points critiques à corriger et les potentialités à exploiter.
Acquisition of Vineyards
Analysis of the qualitative potential and proposition of valuation
- France: Classified Growths (St Emilion, and Médoc) , and various vineyard
- Spain: Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Navarra, Rueda, Valdepeñas
- Chili: from Colchagua to Casablanca
- Argentina : Mendoza, San Juan, San Rafael
Wine growing assistance
Des conseillers viticole et phytosanitaire peuvent offrir une prestation complémentaire (référence sur demande)